Apologies for cross posting.

I have been asked to let you know about his workshop.

RIN Workshop on RIN/DTI/RCUK Evidence-based Analysis of Data on
Scholarly Journal Publishing
Tuesday 14th November, 2006, 13.00 - 16.00, at the Royal Institute of
Public Health, 28 Portland Place, London, W1

The purpose of this workshop is to present and explain the
conclusions of the recently published 'Scholarly Journals Baseline
Report 2006,' to consider the key lessons to be drawn from it,
particularly in relation to the development of UK public policy; and
to lay the basis for a plan of action about how such issues might be
addressed in practice.

I have attached the event programme. For more information - including
details of how to register yourself for the event - please visit
<http://www.rin.ac.uk/scholarly-journal-workshop>http://www.rin.ac.uk/scholarly-journal-workshop.

If at all possible, we would be enormously grateful if you could
circulate details of the event throughout your own groups and
contacts. We are welcoming attendees from all backgrounds. Don't
hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries.

Thanks and best wishes,
James

James Brown
        Communications Officer
        Research Information Network
       <http://www.rin.ac.uk/>www.rin.ac.uk

         t: 020 7412 7759
         f:  020 7412 7339

Dr Elizabeth Shepherd PhD, MA, BA, DMS, DAS, Registered Practitioner
of the Higher Education Academy (ILTM), RMSA
senior lecturer in archives and records management
School of Library, Archive and Information Studies
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT

tel: +020 7679 2945
fax: +020 7383 0557

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/SLAIS/elizabeth-shepherd/

Please note that Elizabeth works part-time. Her usual work days are
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.