Dear members of the list,

My name is Simon Pellequer and I am a student, Master 2, History of Techniques, at the university of Paris 1-Sorbonne. My researches deals with natural draft furnaces (both melting and smelting) in ancient european metallurgy.

I am searching for an article by J-E Redher, "Natural draft furnaces", published in Archeomaterials, 2, 1987, which seems to be very interesting concerning induced draft furnaces. Despite a lot of research, I can't find this paper in France. Does anyone have this article in an electronical version that could you be sent to me by e-mail? It would be very helpful to me.

I thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Simon Pellequer

Simon Pellequer