Job Title
Statistician

Job Location
England, SE

This Position is
Freelance contract or permanent with Chiltern International

Job summary

·       Statistician supporting scientists performing in-vitro pharmacology
·       Global aspect to the role ? dealing with contacts across the UK and the US
·       Flexible working arrangements ? full time to part time on site (full time
role)

Salary indication

On Application

Benefits

Excellent Chiltern benefits or great hourly rates.

Job Background

The CIRS (Chiltern Integrated Resourcing Solutions) department of Chiltern
International acts in a similar way to that of a staffing solutions
provider.  The department is currently seeking a Statistician to work for
our client, a major Pharmaceutical company, to be based in the South East
(UK).

Job Primary Functions

Performing non clinical statistical analysis for invitro pharmacology
studies ? you will be responsible for supporting scientists at both UK and
US sites, and will be advising on in vitro pharmacology problems.

Ideally you will have experience of working in this area before, or prior
knowledge of Invitro Pharmacology.  This contract is a full time position
for 9 months ? starting in April, so notice periods will be considered.
For candidates unable to work full time on site, flexible working
arrangements can be arranged, with a minimum of 2 days on site.

Job Qualifications
 Applicants must be educated to MSc level and have excellent knowledge of
S+.
Ideally you will have 2 or more years of statistical expertise.

For more information please call me on the numbers below, or email your
questions or application.

Kind Regards,

Zoe Bennett
Resourcing Executive
Chiltern International Limited
171 Bath Road
Slough
Berkshire SL1 4AA
United Kingdom

Direct Line: +44 (0) 1753 215905
Fax: +44 (0) 845 1274862
http://www.chiltern.com

______________________________________

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in
the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the
contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to
the sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please
delete the message from your inbox. Thank you.