Hi Malcolm,

I have a program - with associated pdf-  that you are
most welcome to have (excutable .exe), namely:

Several statistics are calculated to measure the
degree of agreement between two sets of measurements.
These include the Within Subject Coefficient of
Variation (WCV), the Intraclass Correlation
Coefficient (ICC)and the Concordance Correlation
Coefficient (CCC).

Let me know if you are interested and I can put them
on a web-site for you to download.

Best wishes, Paul

Paul Johnson
http://www.biostatsoftware.com

--- Malcolm Morrissey <[log in to unmask]>