Dear Colleagues,

I would be grateful if you could draw the attention of the position below to potential candidates.

Best, Kevin Glazebrook

RCUK Academic Fellow in Operational Research
Lancaster University, UK

The Management Science Department is part of the 6*- rated Lancaster University Management School. LUMS is one of only two Management Schools to be top-rated in all the last 3 Research Assessment Exercises in the UK.
We wish to recruit an academic fellow to teach and to pursue research at the interface between applied probability, statistics and operational research. While we have a particular interest in the dynamic optimization of random systems, candidates with other interests are welcome to apply. The post is for five years and is intended to lead to a permanent lectureship position.
More detail can be found at:
http://www.lums.lancs.ac.uk/pages/Departments/ManSci

Salary is in the range £31K to £41K including pension. A further salary supplement is payable to exceptional candidates. Applications will be considered by September 30th.

For application details see http://www.lancs.ac.uk/users/personnel/jobs or apply to Personnel Services, quoting Reference  Posts in Management Science    answerphone (44)1524 846549, email: [log in to unmask]