Medical Statistician

Cancer Research UK Clinical Trials Unit
Division of Cancer Sciences and Molecular Pathology
University of Glasgow

£20,044 - £26,470 PER ANNUM

12175/DPG/A3

We are looking for a bright enthusiastic statistician to assist in providing
support for the increasing number of studies run through our Unit. You will
play a key role in the analysis of trials, from data checking through to the
final report. In particular you will assist with the analysis of linked
laboratory data.

A good degree with a substantial statistical component is essential. You
should have experience of applying statistical techniques to real data and
be able to use effectively statistical packages (preferably SPSS). You
should have the ability to communicate effectively with both clinical and
laboratory staff. Previous experience of analysing medical/laboratory data
would be an advantage.

For an application pack please see our website (
http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/humanresources/recruit/12june_12175.htm
<http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/humanresources/recruit/12june_12175.htm> ) or
write quoting Ref 12175/DPG/A3 to the Recruitment Section, Human Resources
Department, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ.

Closing date: 12 June 2006.