Dear Allstaters,

please find attached the latest contract vacancy for you to review;

TITLE: Reporting Statistician for Early Clinical Development

REQUIREMENT: Essential; educated to at least MSc. in statistics /
biostatistics / related subject, 5 years statistics experience within a
clinical trials environment, excellent clinical trials methodology /
analysis planning / reporting of early clinical trials / statistical
analysis, ability to lead statistical aspects of a clinical trial, strong
SAS programming, SAS/base, SAS/macro, SAS/graph & PROC/Report. Desirable;
ODS or experience of early clinical development including statistical
analysis of pharmacokinetic data.

ROLE:
Working for this major pharmaceutical client you will be reporting to the
group head of statistical reporting, duties will include;

- Responsible for all statistical tasks of the assigned Early Clinical
Development (ECD) trials (including specification of analysis plans,
statistical consultation during the running phase plus writing statistical
sections of clinical study reports).
- Responsible for reporting and statistical analysis of safety,
pharmacokinetic and PD data from individual studies
- Track clinical trial/allocated project activities and milestones.
- Subsequent timely delivery of high quality tables, listings, graphs and
statistical analysis of clinical trials and project deliverables from
analysis plan, including ad-hoc exploratory analyses
- Represent line function within clinical teams
- Ensure that documents and specifications are consistent and comply with
company standards

LOCATION: Switzerland
CONTRACT LENGTH: 6 months renewable
RATE: Dependant on experience
START DATE: £50 / hour+ More dependant on experience

We also have a broad variety of other Biometric specific vacancies available
in the UK and throughout Europe. Inclusive of SAS programming, Statistical,
Clinical programming and Data Management functions, please call James
Carrera on 0207 255 6665 for further details....

If you would to discuss these roles in greater detail or your application /
suitability to further roles, please call me or email me in confidence. If
you are not available or suited to this position, please feel free to pass
my details on.

For a confidential consultation call James Carrera on 0044 (0) 207 255 6665
or email your CV to [log in to unmask]

Regards
James Carrera
European Contracts Manager
Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & CRO division

1st Pharma People
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 6665
Mobile: +44 7717 578 246
Fax: +44 (0) 207 255 6656
mailto:[log in to unmask]
www.1st-pharmapeople.com

PLEASE NOTE: As of 31st May 2005 our office address will change to; 1st
IT People, 3rd Floor, Woolverstone House, 61-62 Berners Street, London.
W1T 3NJ. As a result of this, we do have a new telephone number of 0207
255 6665. Please note our previous phone number will still work.

Offices in UK, Switzerland, The Netherlands & Hong Kong
solely those of the author and do not represent those of the company
from which the email was sent. If you are not the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
dissemination forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. While every effort has been made to scan this e-mail, we can
not accept any responsibility for the loss of business or damage caused
arising from this email.

solely those of the author and do not represent those of the company from
which the email was sent. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination
forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
While every effort has been made to scan this e-mail, we can not accept any
responsibility for loss of business or damage caused arising from this
e-mail.