BIOSTATISTICIAN / SENIOR BIOSTATISTICIAN / SAS PROGRAMMERS

At INC DataSpectrumŽ, we're committed to keeping our clients' projects on time and on budget - that's why we monitor data quality and study performance in real time on an ongoing basis.  Whether using Electronic Data Capture or other technology, our goal is to provide customers with exactly what they need: customized, flexible data services to meet their project goals, provided by experienced Biostatistical and Data Management professionals. Due to our recent expansion immediate opportunities are available for Biostatistician(s), Senior Biostatistsican(s) and Statistical SAS Programmer(s) to join our European team.

Commensurate with your background and previous experience, you will be responsible for working independently on clinical trial projects sponsored by pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical device companies.  Working closely with project managers and clinical database managers, you will explain, interpret and apply statistical procedures for design and analysis of clinical trials, Integrated Summary of Safety, and Integrated Summary of Efficacy.

Biostatistics roles require an M.Sc. in Statistics or a closely related discipline combined with a minimum of one year's relevant industry experience.  Programming roles require a B.Sc in a numerate discipline with a minimum of one year's statistical SAS programming experience in the pharmaceutical or CRO industry. Strong SAS programming skills and experience in UNIX or personal computer environment are essential for all positions. The ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment is essential combined with being able to make sound independent judgments. Strong organizational, presentation, documentation and interpersonal skills as well as a team-oriented approach are required.

We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. For immediate consideration or for further details please email your details to: <mailto:[log in to unmask] HYPERLINK "mailto:[log in to unmask]"
Alternatively fax in confidence to: +44 (0) 1628 510325