Dear Allstat

Please find below our latest CONTRACT vacancies in Europe.

My client is actively looking for 3 CONTRACT Statisticians with at least
2 years pharmaceutical/ biotechnology/CRO industry experience.
Experience in oncology/dermatology is preferred!.

Main Tasks and Responsibilities include:

This position provides statistical input into Phase II, III and IV
clinical trial development, performs
the analysis of clinical trial data, and provides statistical input into
the reporting of clinical trial
results.
Provides statistical input into protocol/CRF development in the
therapeutic area
oncology/dermatology of the client (e.g., trial design, sample size
estimation, randomization,
statistical methods for protocols, query checks for clinical trial
data).
 Write detailed statistical analysis plans for clinical trials as well
as for integrated summaries
of efficacy and safety.
Analyse clinical trial data producing accurate results representing the
outcome of the trial.

If you are interested in this role please contact me immediately with
availability and hourly rate.

This is an exciting and challenging position with a friendly and
international environment.

Kind Regards

Mark O'Brien
Consultant ~ Clinical & Biometrics
James Harvard Pharmaceutical Ltd

T. 020 7922 7106   M. 07921 176225     F. 020 7922 7101
E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.jamesharvardpharma.com

25 - 27 Wootton Street : Waterloo : London : SE1 8TG

We are exhibiting at the 2006 annual PSI conference from 15-17 May 2006
Stand 3