Dear Allstat,

Please find below details of our latest Contract SAS vacancy in the UK:

My client is an innovative, fortune 500 biotechnology company based in the South East of England. This is an opportunity for a senior SAS programmer/project lead with around 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical/CRO industry.

You will be required to participate in technical programming and process improvement initiatives within Global Biostatistics
Function as a Project Lead Programmer with the following key activities:
 Project-manage all programming activities on the program, according to agreed resource and timeline plans
 Ensure all programming activities on the program adhere to departmental standards
 Create or review/approve all programming plans at study and program level
 In Clinical Development, may be a global role
Set up study level programming environment
Generate randomization lists
Draft SDF dataset specifications
Review and approve SDF dataset specifications drafted by another programmer
Review and approve key study-related documents produced by other functions (e.g. CRF, Data Management Plan etc)
Review SAPs from the programming perspective
Draft programming plans
Review and approve programming plans drafted by another programmer
Perform QC checking of software programs written by another programmer
Manage software development, testing & release in a Unix environment

If you would like to be considered for this role please contact me immediately.

Kind Regards,

Chris Smith
Consultant ~ Clinical and Biometrics
James Harvard Pharmaceutical Ltd

T. 020 7922 7137   M. 07919 448334     F. 020 7922 7101
E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.jamesharvardpharma.com

25 - 27 Wootton Street : Waterloo : London : SE1 8TG