*****Microsoft Excel for Statistics?  What you can and cannot do*****
Date: 22-23 February 2006.  Duration: 2 days.  Price: 495 GBP

This course gives practical experience in the use of Excel for data summary
and presentation, and for other basic statistical work.  It concentrates
primarily on the areas where Excel really can excel. This includes
organising data, i.e. basic data management, tabulation using Excel's pivot
tables, and graphics.  We also review Excel's facilities for statistical
analysis and how add-ins or other statistical software can be used together
with Excel.

Valerie J. Walker
e-SIAC & Short Course Administrator
Statistical Services Centre