STATISTICIANS, ABBOTT DIABETES CARE, OXFORDSHIRE

Abbott Diabetes Care provides innovative blood glucose monitoring systems
for people with diabetes and is part of Abbott Laboratories, one of the
world’s largest healthcare companies.  We are looking to recruit Data
Analysts / Statisticians to join our Technical Group supporting the Strip
Manufacturing Unit at our site in Witney, Oxfordshire.

The successful candidate will be involved in monitoring the performance of
our products, supporting investigations into product failures and
production issues, and performing standard and ad hoc data analyses to
support business needs.

You should hold a HND or Degree in Mathematics or Statistics.  SAS
programming skills would also be an advantage.  You will have good oral
and written communication skills to be able to prepare reports, interpret
results, and provide effective summaries for managers.  You must be
organised and flexible in your approach to work, with good attention to
detail in order to ensure that data and analyses are accurate and meet
objectives.

To apply for this position, please send a full CV and covering letter to:
Hayley Carpenter, Abbott Diabetes Care, Range Road, Witney OX29 0YL or
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Closing date: Friday 12th May 2006.