Dear Allstat Members:

I am looking for the paper
Koch, G.G. (2002). Missing data: a damaging (and possibly catastrophic
disorder) for statistical planning. Bulletin of International Chinese
Statistical Association, January: 43-45.
for the research of my thesis.

Does anybody could help me?

My university does not have this bulletin. Almost all issues are
available in the site http://www.icsa.org/bulletin_frm.htm , but for an
unfortunately coincidence with the title of the paper, this issue is
missing. I wrote for the maintainers of the ICSA, but I did not receive
any answer. In this kind of case, I would write to the author, but
professor Koch appear not to have an e-mail (at least made public in
other papers or in his homepage).

Thanks in advance.

--
Frederico Zanqueta Poleto
"An approximate answer to the right problem is worth a good deal more than an exact answer to an approximate problem." J. W. Tukey