Our San Francisco Peninsula Client is in need of a SAS Programmer with
advanced SAS macro skills. Candidate will develop and support various
UNIX systems and software. Mostly SAS software for use in clinical
trials data analysis and reporting by the biostatistics and programming
departments. Position will not include working directly with clinical
trials data or on clinical trials report teams.Ideal candidate will
have advanced skills in: SAS data manipulation, SAS reporting, SAS
macros, Unix, and software design and testing. A degree in a
computer-related area is preferred. Experience in any area of clinical
trials is extremely desirable, but not required. We'd also like to see
someone with a broad range of experience in several types of data and
several software development systems (esp. SAS web dev, Splus, Perl,
Java, Javascript).

Full details at http://www.datashaping.com/jobs.shtml