I primarily use SPSS. Most of that work has been the analysis of social
survey generated data sets of 1000 up to 50,000 cases. I'll be working
with small (n<150) samples soon and I'm interested in the possibilities
of utilizing exact parametric tests that are offered by software such as
XPro or even non-parametric exact testing via something like Xact. Just
wondered what the general opinions of the list might be on this eg.
should I just upgrade my SPSS from v.11.5 to the current version that
seems to have some expanded exact test capacity?

(note- I have no affiliation to any software manufacturer or distributor
and those named above are just what I've found thru my inquiries so far. )

thanks
Kevin Brown