Dear Allstat,

Please find the latest PERMANENT Statistical Programmer vacancy..........

Function

*           Responsible of implementation and use of programs able to
effectively analyse and report clinical trial data.

*           Supports the implementation of computerized systems/tools that
can facilitate the trials/projects data analysis, handling and flow,
including the handling of organizational aspects.

*           Responsible of the definition of project and trial analysis
databases. Responsibilities

*           Informs and suggests solutions to the statistician on critical
issues within the project.

*         Performs the programming for trial or project specific data
reports and statistical evaluations in agreement with the guidelines of the
statistician, according to the project quality requirements.

*           Discusses data presentation methods with the appropriate members
of the project team.

*           Performs the programming for standard and special analyses and
provides the appropriate members of the project team with trial or project
specific listings, summary tabulations and graphics.

*           Maintains up-to-date documentation for the reporting, analysis
and graphics software that is under his responsibility.

*           Provides technical advice and support to other project team
members.

*           Assesses, recommends and develops new standards, policies and
procedures.

*        Supports computerized systems/subsystems implementation that
facilitate the handling and the documentation of trial specific or project
specific CRF or non-CRF data, including data flow monitoring and reporting
tools, according to the project quality requirements.

*           In agreement with the statistician, designs and implements trial
and project analysis database structures and programs the algorithms that
are to be applied to the data for the conversion between different database
structures.

Qualifications and experience

*           University degree (or equivalent) in mathematics, informatics or
related disciplines or high school qualification.

*           Good knowledge of programming languages and of data management
principles and tools.

*        At least three years experience in programming of which at least
one within a pharmaceutical company or a clinical research organization.

I also have a variety of other Biometric specific vacancies available in the
UK and throughout Europe.

Inclusive of SAS programming, Statistical, Data Management functions, please
call me for further details....

If you would to discuss this role in greater detail or your application /
suitability to this or further roles, please call me or email me in
confidence. If you are not available or suited to this position, please feel
free to pass my details on.

For a confidential consultation call Mathew Hogan on 0044 (0) 207 255 6665
or email your CV to mathew.hogan <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
@1st-pharmapeople.com

Mathew Hogan
Senior Consultant
Pharmaceutical, Biometrics & CRO Division

1st Pharma People
A Division of 1st-IT People
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 6665
Fax: +44 (0) 207 255 6656
 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
mailto:[log in to unmask]
 <http://www.1st-pharmapeople.com/> www.1st-pharmapeople.com

PLEASE NOTE: As of 31st May 2005 our office address will change to; 1st IT
People, 3rd Floor, Woolverstone House, 61-62 Berners Street, London. W1T
3NJ. As a result of this, we do have a new telephone number of 0207 255
6665. Please note our previous phone number will still work.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not represent those of the company from which the email
was sent. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination forwarding,
printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. While every
effort has been made to scan this e-mail, we can not accept any
responsibility for the loss of business or damage caused arising from this
email.

solely those of the author and do not represent those of the company from
which the email was sent. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination
forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
While every effort has been made to scan this e-mail, we can not accept any
responsibility for loss of business or damage caused arising from this
e-mail.