Dear colleague,

Please do not forget the

Important Dates

of the next :

"International Workshop on Spatio-Temporal Modelling"  (METMA3)

to be held in Pamplona, Spain, the 27th, 28th and 29th of September 2006

Electronic version of the paper:   Before 30 April 2006
Registration form:                              Before 30 April 2006
Registration fee :                              Before 30 April 2006

To register please use the on-line registration service available at the
web site:

                         http://www.unavarra.es/metma3

We are planning a very stimulating scientific program with a complete list of
invited speakers who are at the forefront of spatio-temporal modelling
research.
Noel Cressie will open the workshop, and the rest of invited speakers will be
organized into sessions with discussants.

There will be also space for contributed papers and posters.

A special issue of the international journal "Environmetrics" will be
devoted to the
contents of the workshop.

The Organizing Committee is also preparing an exciting social program: an
afternoon
excursion to Viana, a historic village in Navarra, to visit interesting
monuments and
the  Rioja Caves located there.

We are also planning a post-workshop activity on Saturday to visit the
wonderful
Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao.

I look forward to seeing you in Pamplona next September!

Best regards,

Lola Ugarte
Chair of the Organizing Committee