Hello All,
THIS TYPE OF ROLE DOES NOT OCCUR ON A REGULAR BASIS..........
I am working on a PERMANENT role for a GLOBAL CRO at their offices in the
South East.  My client is a well established company who work across all
therapy areas.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the organisation and management
of the Biometrics department in the UK.
You will also have a significant input to Statistics on a worldwide level
providing statistical input and expertise to study and project teams.
As a member of the International Clinical Team you will bring your
statistical expertise to the design, analysis and reporting of clinical
trials across phases I to IV.
Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years relevant statistical
experience, including the management of a team.

For more information about this position, please give me a call on the
number below, or email your details or any questions.

Kind Regards

Zoe Bennett
Resourcing Executive
Chiltern International Limited
171 Bath Road
Slough
Berkshire SL1 4AA
United Kingdom

Direct Line +44 (0) 1753 215905
Fax: +44 (0) 845 1274862
http://www.chiltern.com

SEE YOU SOON??  MEET US AT THE FOLLOWING CONFERENCES:

4 - 5 April '06, ICR, Manchester - Stand 536 (CIRS Representative - Peter
Lewis & Steven Dilworth)
______________________________________

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in
the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the
contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to
the sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please
delete the message from your inbox. Thank you.