Dear Allstaters

We are currently recruiting for the following position:

Position: Contract SAS Programmer
Location: Surrey, UK
Rate: £45 to 47 /hr
Start date: ASAP

Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Surrey, urgently
seeks a SAS Programmer for a 6 month contract, lasting until end of August. You will be involved in
primary SAS programming of derived datasets, tables, figures and listings, as well as validating
other programmers' work.

You should have a minimum 5 years experience as a SAS programmer in the pharmaceutical industry.

This contract is exclusive to Primoris.

If you are interested in this position, please contact us at
[log in to unmask], or call us for more details.

Primoris Contract Solutions Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)7092 150054
Fax: +44 (0)7902 150052
Email: [log in to unmask]