of I have carried out a Kruskal-Wallis analysis and the resulting
probability p=0.027 would indicate a significant difference between the 7
groups that I am investigating. To try and identify which groups were
significantly different I used the Behrens-Fisher test, as implemented in R,
and there were no significantly different groups.
I do not understand why this should be the case. Am I missing something in
the philosophy of multiple comparisons, or could somebody suggest how I
could identify where the differences are?
Thank you.
Paul

7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk