Dear all,

One of my undergrad students requires sight of a book as part of her lit
review for her level 6 undergrad dissertation:

Shaw & Cartwright et al (1978) Resonding to Drinking Problems, Croom Helm

the one with their original stuff around Role Insecurity Cycles etc.

Unable to get thru inter-library loan apparently - there is one in the
British Library but for reference only. There was a used copy on Amazon a
few weeks back but she missed it.

Any chance one of you still has a dusty copy sitting on a bookshelf
somewhere which you could pop in the post and send to me for a quick borrow?
More than happy to reimburse postal costs. If you can, email first to see if
we still need - otherwise I might end up with a truckload ;)

Regards
Paul

Dr Paul Burlison
Programme Leader (Substance Use Studies)
School of Health & Social Care
University of Wales - NEWI
Plas Coch Campus (Postal Point 13.3)
Mold Road
Wrexham LL11 2AW
tel: 01978 293407
fax: 01978 290008
email: [log in to unmask]

The information in this E-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this E-mail
by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this E-mail in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this E-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please contact the
sender.