Hello Lesley & others,
On the subject of "Information Only" following on from the SLC Practitioners Seminar in Glasgow last week, I am in the process of trying to set up an email discussion group for colleagues who like us are signing up for the "Information Only" service.  If you would like to be part of this group, please email me off list and we can try and get some sharing of ideas and concerns going,
many thanks, and apologies for cross posting,
Sarah

Sarah Cook
Financial Support Officer
Financial Support
Student Services
The Orchards

Tel: 0115 9515994
email: [log in to unmask]
www.nottingham.ac.uk/financialsupport

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/31/06 12:55 pm >>>
Hi

I know this question was asked a couple of weeks ago however if your
institution is signing up for the Information Only Service from the SLC
could you let me know if you have now signed your contract.

We have not signed ours yet but the SLC called me today regarding this.

Thanks

Lesley

Lesley Green
Student Finance Officer