-----Original Message-----
From: Academic, financial or space planning in UK universities
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian Oldham
Sent: 16 June 2006 16:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Guardian League Table

Thanks to everyone who replied supporting a joint request to the
Guardian for more information.  At the last count there were 54 of us -
3 more and we can become the Heinz Group!

I'm attaching a draft of an email that I intend to send to Jimmy Leach
and Donald Macleod of the Guardian.  Please let me know if you wish your
institution to be removed from the list of signatories - or indeed if
you wish to be added.  I don't want to enter into a debate about the
content, so if you're not happy with it, please ask to be removed.  I'll
wait until Tuesday 20 June before sending it off.

Best wishes,

Brian

Brian Oldham
Management Data Analyst