Hi Andy,

I've been trying to get them to amend the online table which looks corrupted, I sent them the following email last week

please can you fix the problems with the league tables displayed on your website. When the Institution-wide table is viewed the Spend Per Student figure is 5, Student:Staff Ratio is 2, Job Prospects is 4 and Entry Score is 6 for every institution on the table. The other three measures also show errors, Staff Score figures are 4,5,4,5,4,5,4,5...... Value Added Score also shows 4,5,4,5,4,5,4,5...... and Inclusiveness score shows 4,3,4,3,4,3,4,3............

At the moment the only response I have received is

Thank you for your email regarding the university tables. I've forwarded it
to my colleagues and will get back to you asap.
At this stage, we don't think any possible changes will affect the overall
scores.
Thank you for your patience.

Hopefully this means they will fix the table but I'm not holding my breath.

thanks

John Lumley
Planning Support Officer - Management Information