From: Academic, financial or space planning in UK universities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gill Ferrell
Sent: 02 October 2006 15:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Data dissemination through the use of a Dashboard/Scorecard

Dear Stephen,
You may be interested in the Balanced Scorecard approach used at Liverpool John Moores University.  I attach the url for a paper given by John Townsend, their Director of Information Systems, to the European Universities Information Systems Conference 2005.
http://www.mc.manchester.ac.uk/eunis2005/medialibrary/papers/paper_178.pdf
Regards
Gill Ferrell

__________________________

  Dr Gill Ferrell
  Director
  JISC infoNet
  Northumbria University
  303A Hadrian House
  Higham Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8AF
  Tel:    + 44 (0) 191  243 8467
  Mobile: + 44 (0) 7977 135 312
  Fax:   + 44 (0) 191  243 8469
  E-mail: [log in to unmask]