-----Original Message-----
From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kate Devlin
Sent: 08 June 2006 14:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AGE DISRIMINATION IMPLICATIONS

Here at Exeter we are reviewing our student related policies in light of

the  Age Discrimination Legislation and wonder what progress and
difficulties other universities are experiencing
-Admissions
-minimum age entry requirement
-accommodation
-student access fund for 25+
-national courses which are externally validated
and possibly other stuff which we have missed

cheers kate

Kate Devlin
Equality and Diversity Manager
Exeter University
phone 01392 262037

This transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you receive it in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and remove it from your system. If
the content of this e-mail does not relate to the business of the University of
Huddersfield, then we do not endorse it and will accept no liability.