Dear colleagues

Just to let you know that the government has just announced that next week will be Age Positive Week. See

http://www.agepositive.gov.uk/newsdetail.cfm?sectionID=44&newsid=635

You might want to let colleagues in HR / Communications or Marketing/ Staff Development know about this I am assuming there will be a bit of media attention to the topic and with any luck this may give provide them with some helpful hooks to hang any age-related awareness raising activity on in the next few weeks. Do pass this email on to any colleagues who might be interested.

We will be updating the FAQs on our own website age pages in the next couple of days so do make a note to have a look through them if you have time next week sometime.

With good wishes

Liz

Policy Adviser - Age

Equality Challenge Unit