At Coventry we will be setting targets in February following presentatkion of current staff profile data to ED Committee.

Be pleased to share.

Sarah

-----Original Message-----
From: "Hilary Lowe" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 12/12/06 11:15
Subject: staff target for disabled staff

Hi all
We have run focus groups for disclosure and are planning to encourage staff
to disclose through leaflets, articles in internal newsletters etc ...but I
wondered if any  of you have targets for the number of disabled staff
employed.  We are in the process of reviewing ours and would be interested
to share data.

Please reply offline at [log in to unmask] - happy to circulate responses to
those who reply.
Thank you
Hilary Lowe
Equal Opportunities Advisor
Goldsmiths

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.