Developing a Gender Equality Scheme

Hi all.

I am in the process of drafting a Gender Equality Scheme for the University of Westminster which will be subject to a wide consultation and engagement with all key stakeholders.  However, the timescale for developing the scheme, consulting on it and getting it approved and published is quite tight.  I was wondering if other colleagues had made a start on this work? So far, the key items I will be including in this Scheme will be:

1) Policy Statement on Gender Equality
2) The purpose of the Gender Equality Scheme and the legal framework including a specific reference to the Code of Practice

3) The experience of men and women at the University of Westminster
4) The University of Westminster Gender Equality Priorities
5) Equal Pay/Equal Value and the Framework Agreement, job evaluation
6) Equal Pay Audit
7) Impact Assessment
8) Work and Families Act 2006, work-life balance etc
9) Staff Development Policy and specific gender-based development programmes such as Springboard, Navigator and SpringForward

10) Gender Equality Support and Staffing Infrastructure
11) Transgender guidance
12) Procedures for making complaints - staff and students
13) A Gender Equality Action Plan for the period 2007-2010.

Does this sound about right?  Are there any glaring omissions?

I look forward to receiving any feedback!

Best wishes

Fehmeeda