-----Original Message-----
From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of COUPAR KIRSTEEN
Sent: 29 November 2006 13:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Staff disclosure of disability

Hi all
We are about to start a project looking at ways to encourage staff
to disclose disabilities, and would be very interested in hearing of
anyone else's experience in this area.

Do you struggle with encouraging staff disclosure?  Do you see
this as a significant problem?
Have you put in place any initiatives to encourage disclosure?

Many thanks

replies off list please to

Kirsteen Coupar
Diversity Manager