The Coventry Uni DES goes to full Board of Governors on 24 11 and will be on web by end 1 12 - hopefully !

Sarah

-----Original Message-----
From: "Penny Alder" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 16/11/06 18:09
Subject: Re: confirmation of practice re DES publication

Hello Deb

We will be publishing our DES on our web-site.  The DES final draft goes
to Equality & Diversity Committee next Weds (but has already been out to
all members for consultation and has been updated) - it will then go to
Governors who meet on 4 December!  Hopefully it will then be ratified
and published.

Penny