From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jenny Woodhouse
Sent: 24 October 2006 11:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 16-18 year olds

Dear Geoff

You may have seen our policy, which is at http://www.admin.cam.ac.uk/offices/personnel/policy/protection/

What we've aimed at is some very general principles around which detail can be developed relating to specific situations. While this doesn't tell you very much, it may be a useful model to begin thinking around.

 Jenny

Jenny Woodhouse
Equality and Diversity Policy Officer
University of Cambridge Personnel Division The Old Schools Cambridge CB2 1TN
01223 332344

Please note that I work part-time.  My normal working days are Tuesdays, Wednesday mornings and Thursdays.