-----Original Message-----
From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kirsteen Coupar
Sent: 20 January 2006 15:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Equality and Diversity in Practice

Hi all
Just wondering if anyone had any knowledge about Cylix, and their range
of e- learning packages on equality and diversity.  They seem to be
tailored to HEI's and they are advertising them as a potential online
training tool for staff and students.

Any information on how useful they are would be much appreciated.  We
had been planning to develop our own online modules for staff, but if
there is quality stuff out there then I am willing to buy it in.

Kirsteen

Kirsteen Coupar
Diversity Manager
Office of Student Affairs