Dear all

Please see below a job vacancy advert for a Student Equality and Diversity
Adviser, at the University of Brighton.

Best wishes

Helen Tatch
Equality and Diversity Adviser
Personnel Department
University of Brighton

The University of Brighton  is currently looking to recruit to a new
position for a Student Equality and Diversity Adviser. We are looking for
someone who is a self-starter, is knowledgeable and experienced in the
field of equality and diversity, and is interested in forwarding this in
the university in relation to our work with students. One of the first
main tasks will be taking forward the Disability Equality Scheme, and
undertaking some impact assessments on policies directly related to
students.

For more information please see the university website for vacancies at
http://www.brighton.ac.uk/workinghere/index.php?PageId=600 or the Guardian
newspaper.

For an informal discussion please contact Jo Tomlinson or Karen Jackson on
01273 642895

Karen Jackson
Head of Student Services
University of Brighton