Flinders University (Adelaide) engages several external psychologists to join our "Employee Assistance Program" - staff are eligible to have 3 free visits every year.  The psychologists bill us for the visits, and clients remain anonymous to the University.  It is arranged through our Occupational Health & Safety Unit - visit: http://www.flinders.edu.au/ohsw/EAP.html
Cheers, Gillian

Dear All,

I hope you are all well.

We are currently in the process of reviewing our counselling provision for staff and were looking to do some research into what other institutions were doing in this important area of support for staff.

I look forward to hearing from you.

With best wishes

Fehmeeda

--
Gillian Lay, AIMM CPMgr
Head, Equal Opportunity Unit

IMPORTANT
The contents of this email message and any documents attached to it may be privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this email in error, please accept my apologies and delete it.  Thank you.