Flinders University in Adelaide,  South Australia - award-winning
Mentoring Scheme for Early Career Women Researchers is available at
http://www.flinders.edu.au/staffdev/courses/research/mentor.htm

Regards, Gillian

--
Gillian Lay, AIMM CPMgr
Head, Equal Opportunity Unit

IMPORTANT
The contents of this email message and any documents attached to it
may be privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorised use is strictly
prohibited.
If you receive this email in error, please accept my apologies and
delete it.  Thank you.