All,

Rather than re-inventing the wheel......

Can anyone forward me a Cobas Mira instrument SOP ??

Thanks in advance.

Colin.

Colin Stone
BMS 3
Clinical Biochemistry Dept.
Kings College Hospital NHS Trust
Bessemer Road, Denmark Hill
London, ENGLAND
SE5 9RS

Tel. 020 7737 4000 ext. 4128

The content of this e-mail and any attachments may contain proprietary and/or confidential information and are intended only to be seen and used by the named addressee(s). If you are not a named addressee, any use, disclosure, alteration, copying or forwarding of this e-mail and any attachments is unauthorised. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail and any attachments are those of the individual sender, and may not necessarily be those of King's College Hospital NHS Trust.
The information contained in this email may be subject to disclosure as required by law including the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Data Protection Act 1998. Unless the information requested is legally exempt from disclosure, we cannot guarantee that we will not provide the whole or part of this email to a third party making a request for information about the content of this email.
This email has been virus checked prior to transmission but please also virus check before local access. Except as required by law, we shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, costs, expenses or liability of any kind suffered in connection with this e-mail and any attachments, or which may result from reliance on the contents of this e-mail and any attachments.
King's College Hospital NHS Trust thanks you for your co-operation.