Thanks.

Our findings on the effects of varying what is included in some
common groups was published in a Focus abstract:
Reduction of workload by redefinition of test profiles
McVittie,J.D., Kay,J.D.S., Keenan,J.ÿ
Annals of Clinical Biochemistry (1988); 25, S1, 188-189

Is there any evidence that measuring plasma urea reliably detects the
state of hydration? I challenge students every year with this, but
the bottle of champagne remains unopened. "Everyone knows it" doesn't
win the prize.

Jonathan