EQA for serum bicarbonate

Dear All

I am looking EQA schemes that include a serum/plasma bicarbonate option, can anyone suggest any?
We currently use the RIQAS scheme and I was wondering if there are others available.

Regards

John Tovey

Mae'r e-bost hwn (ac unrhyw atodiadau) yn gyfrinachol a gall gynnwys barn bersonol nad yw'n farn Ymddiriedolaeth GIG Gofal Iechyd Gwent oni bai fod hynny wedi ei ddatgan yn benodol Os ydych chi wedi ei dderbyn trwy gamgymeriad, dilewch o'ch system, peidiwch a defnyddio, copio na datgelu'r wybodaeth mewn unrhyw fodd. Hysbyswch y sawl a'i anfonodd am y camgymeriad hwn ar unwaith os gwelwch yn dda.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Gwent HealthCare NHS Trust unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, delete it from your system, do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way. Please notify the sender immediately of this error. ------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/