It would certainly be interesting to see some serious comparisons
between YouGov results and those from other longer established survey
approaches (other internet surveys, even).  Anyone aware of an
evaluation of this kind?  Some things presumably wouldn't work (survey
of whether you use the internet ...)

On the issue of security, I have heard people suggesting that if you
claim to be of a certain age range and paper-reading persuasion that
YouGov would 'use' you more and hence you'd get paid more (hastens to
add, I'm not part of the YouGov panel and I've no idea if this is
true - sounds too clever).

Regards

Steve McKay