Hello Everyone:

On page 439 of the Megiddo faunal article by Wapnish and Hesse (2000) I ran across two references to publications by Rosen (1986) and Redding (1993) that suggest a ratio of sheep/goats to cattle that would indicate the practise of plough based agriculture. Unfortunatelly, I do not have the complete Wapnish and Hesse article, meaning I do not have the full citations of the works by Rosen and Redding. If anyone is familiar with these publications, I would greatly appreciate receiving the full citations so I may track them down.

Cheers,

Ed Maher