Dear Ms. Beck

Plagiarism Awareness Week is a (good) idea whose time has come - and I've
downloaded the referenced PowerPoint presentation. Two small points:

Your e-mail below states
The University of Sussex is holding it's first 'Plagiarism Awareness Week'

The proper spelling is "its".

Your PowerPoint presentation identifiies cutting and pasting from web sites.
In actuality, the procedure is copying and pasting.

You may also want to review the recent ThES article about a department in a
university in Croatia that publishes the names of apprehended cheaters on
its web site.

Thanks for your e-mail,
Abbott Katz