Dear All

The School of Design at Northumbria University is presently preparing a
Professional Doctorate in Design. The PDD is being developed following
Northumbria's framework for Professional Doctorates, and extends the
research principles behind our MA Design Practice.

I would be happy to answer questions and take comments on this.

Regards

Kev

Dr. Kev Hilton
Director of Research