Dear List

I have been toying with the idea of introducing a 2 stage pre-employment
health assessment process, along the lines of insurance policies that ask 1
or 2 questions. If you answer no to the questions you are accepted for
cover. If you answer yes to either question, you are sent a comprehensive
medical questionnaire.

I would be interested to know whether anyone else use a similar process and
if so how well it works. I would also be interested to hear anyone's
opinion on operating such a assessment process.

Regards

Paddy Lorenzen
Corporate Occupational Health Advisor