Apologies for cross-posting

Information: Interactions and Impact

Preliminary announcement of a conference to be held at The Department of
Information Management, The Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK in June
2007

This conference is concerned with the interaction between people and
information and how this interaction can bring about change in individuals,
organisations, communities and society.

Our first keynote speaker will be Professor Carol Kuhlthau, Rutgers
University, who has established an international reputation for a body of
research which encompasses both of these major themes.

In early summer 2006 we will also be issuing further information including
deadlines for abstracts, timescales for papers, travel and accommodation.
If you would like to be put on our mailing list please register your
interest on our website:

http://www.i3conference.org.uk