Biostatistician (permanent or contract)

Due to continued growth, INC DataSpectrum has an opportunity for a
Biostatistician to join experienced Biostatistics Department working on
phase I-IV clinical trials in a wide variety of therapeutic areas.

You will lead the biostatistical aspects of assigned projects, acting as
prime point of contact for external customers and internal project team
members including data management, medical writing and clinical staff. You
will have the opportunity to interact with business development staff when
bidding for contracts and be involved with the management of project
budgets.

Located in Battle, East Sussex, INC DataSpectrum offers a superb working
environment and a competitive package.

Duties:

Create randomisation schedules.

Provide statistical input to clinical trial protocols.

Develop statistical analysis plans.

Produce mock tables, figures and listings.

Program and/or oversee programming of analysis datasets, summary tables,
figures and listing for phase I-IV clinical trials

Perform statistical analysis of data from phase I-IV clinical trials

Provide statistical input to clinical trial study reports.

Perform independent quality control on programming and/or analyses for
phase I-IV clinical trials

Minimum requirements:

BSc or higher in Mathematics or Statistics.

At least 2 years experience in Biostatistics in the pharmaceutical/CRO
environment.

At least 2 years experience with SAS in PC or UNIX environment.

Applications from more experienced candidates welcome.

Positions available on both a permanent or contract basis.

We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For immeaditate
consideration email your details to:

Or alternatively fax in confidence to +44 (0)1628 510325