This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Dear Rachel,

At the Museum of Costume we do not have any experience of rolling
storage but we order our modular 'Dexion' shelving systems from
Penwright Supply Ltd in London.  Their number is 0208 8801919.

We also store costume flat in 'Elfa' unit trays on moveable frames.
Until recently we ordered these from Britannia Shelving but this company
has now gone bust and we have not yet identified a new supplier of Elfa
products.

Good luck with your search!

Best wishes,

Helen Daniels