But is it only Henry who answered? I know its not because I know a few other people did too, but how many of the 64 are duplicates? I was expecting to encourage people to send in feed back even if its to say I don't care, but 64 responses shows this is a subject close to peoples harts.

I look forward to any conclusions you can find from the data. Good luck Alessandra et al.

Owen S

-----Original Message-----
From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Alessandra Forti
Sent: 01 December 2005 14:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Deployment Survey

Hi Henry,

they already got 64 responses so the form is working.

cheers
alessandra

PS I think there was a thank for your time or something

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Henry Nebrensky wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Coles, J (Jeremy) wrote:
>
>> Dear All
>>
>> Just a reminder to ask you to please complete the LCG deployment team
>> questionnaire if you have not already done so. As pointed out in
>> previous mails this feedback is in your own interests.
>
> I filled this out, but the submit button doesn't appear to do anything.
>
> The HTML source implies that the data is submitted to the same script that
> generated the empty questionnaire, so it may be a browser weirdness.
>
> Shouldn't I get a "thanks for playing" page or something? Else it's quite
> likely I'll submit it 7 or 8 times, with a confused look on my face...
>
> Thanks
>
> Henry
>
> --
> Dr. Henry Nebrensky                     [log in to unmask]
>                             http://people.brunel.ac.uk/~eesrjjn
> "The opossum is a very sophisticated animal.
> It doesn't even get up until 5 or 6 p.m."

* Dr Alessandra Forti			   *
* Technical Coordinator - NorthGrid Tier2  *
* http://www.hep.man.ac.uk/u/aforti	   *