Hi John.

How does the thoracic spine check out i.e. in terms of active but particularly
passive accessory movements? Does the upper limb area of symptoms appear to be
"dermatomal" i.e. re its area of demarcation or could it be caused by some
autonomic disturbance that is linked to a thoracic dysfunction?

Philip Newton MCSP