merum <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I was noting a difference in a specific line from that now found in the LH, the current Liturgical Horarum. The LH supposedly 'restored' the 'original' hymn versions taken from the monastic version(s) so I was curious about the variance. I was being too lazy to take the time to consult the Analecta Hymnica, which I will now try to find the time to do.

Respondeo: I feel all too keenly my lack of any good library near at hand. I have to make do with my own collection, some of which in this instance has been supplied by your good self!

Bill.

Win a Yahoo! Vespa NEW - Yahoo! Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now! ********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join medieval-religion YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave medieval-religion to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/medieval-religion.html